Direction Tour Marketing (www.directiontourmarketing.com) is a nation wide street
marketing company that focuses on promoting the Arts including theatre, exhibitions,
festivals, concerts, etc. direction distributes posters, flyers and other tangible
promotional items locally throughout the city and suburbs for our clients, (Steppenwolf
Theatre, Jam Productions, Old Town School of Folk Music just to name a few).
We are currently seeking a Promotional Representative to join our delivery team to
distribute promotional materials to predetermined locations throughout the
city and suburbs. This is an excellent position for those who require a flexible schedule
and have daytime availability. This is a part-time position (30-35 hours per week). This
position starts at $12 per hour in addition to reimbursement for mileage (56 cents per mile).
- Driving throughout the city and suburbs
- Placing promotional materials inside route locations (retail locations, community centers, etc)
- Taking photos of promotional item placement
- Updating/specifying route location database
- Keeping track of mileage on a bi-weekly basis